New England Family Support Service (NEFSS) is a non-government, not for profit organisation that assists all families with dependent children. NEFSS is funded by Family and Community Services. NEFSS staff assist families with parenting and living skills, emotional support, accessing other services and advocacy.
The NEFSS staff work with families to achieve goals such as:
- Improving family relationships
- Parenting skills
- Living with more stability and less crisis
- Feeling better about themselves
- Making new friends
- Finding better housing
- Obtaining information on education, drug, alcohol or legal issues
- Sorting out money worries
If you feel that New England Family Support Service can assist you, or someone you know, please get in touch using the details on the contact page.