New England Family Support Service offers a number of programs in Armidale and you can contact the Armidale office using the details on the contact page. Armidale programs include:
- The HIPPY (Home Interaction Program for Parents and Youngsters) for parents of children in the year before they start school. This international program helps children get a good start in school, is voluntary and free for families. Please see the HIPPY page for more information.
- Supported Playgroups – Wednesday (Armidale City Church) and Thursday (Newling School). Please see the PLAYGROUPS page for more information.
- 123 Magic and Emotion Coaching.This program offers parents and other interested caregivers a simple and gentle-but-firm approach to managing the behaviour of 2 to 12 year olds. For more information please see the 123 MAGIC AND EMOTION COACHING page.
- No Scaredy Cats. For parents and carers of anxious and worrier children 2 – 12
- Engaging Adolescents. For parents and carers of tweens to teens 10+.
NEFSS has a focus on providing programs that meet the needs of our community and adds to our available programs when appropriate. Please link to our FACEBOOK page to stay up to date with what we are currently offering.